Here are a few ideas for excursions we can provide for you :
- Visits to artisan workshops : cheesemakers, distilleries, foundries.
- Themed trips : castles, gastronomic, historical.
- Ballenberg open-air museum
- Various Swiss museums
- Alpine passes
- Surprise trips
- Museums: the Alimentarium, Nestlé (Le Nest) and Chaplin's World
Visits to wine cellars and tastings
| || |
Visite de cave en Toscane
Excursions have no limits, open a window and a facade of other windows presents itself to you.
An excursion gives access to myriad destinations, goals, escapades.
Be adventurous !
Ideas for excursions, destinations
The list of plans below will show you the range of services, excursions and trips we offer. There are countless destinations to visit. It is best to choose the type and character of excursion you desire. We will then assist you in establishing a fully developed plan. You don't come from here and know nothing about this region? If so, the proposals below will be of interest to you.
- Tours of the towns of Vevey and Lausanne, itinerary across Lavaux via the Chemins des écoliers
- Wine tasting at the vineyard or at the Vinorama
- Typically Swiss destinations in the region of Montreux, Vevey and Lausanne and its surrounding area.
- Visit to the Château de Chillon, or the Château de Grandson
- Visit to the Olympic Museum in Lausanne, to the Romont Castle and Stained Glass Museum, plus the surrounding area.
- Trip to the Alimentarium, Le Nest, the Chaplin’s World museum
- Fondation Pierre Giannadda in Martigny and Fondation Hervé in Aigle, both with their car museums.
- Tobogganing at the Les Diablerets glacier or an archery session in the village of Les Diablerets.
- A children's birthday party celebrated at Labyrinth Adventure in Evionnaz or at the adventure park in Aigle
- For infants: Babyland in Granges/Valais.
- Karting, in Villeneuve or Payerne
- Bex Salt Mines
If, however, you are a native of these parts, you will probably want to discover other facets of Switzerland.
Full- and half-day excursions
- Dams (Emosson or Grande-Dixens)
- Aosta market day
- Gruyères, cheese factory, village
- Broc, Maison Cailler chocolate factory
- Other destinations are available. Please contact us to find out more.
- Depending on your wishes, Burgundy, Tuscany, the Bordeaux region and others.
- The Rhine Falls, combined with a river trip on the Rhine.
One-off excursions, on board the Saurer post buses
You want to organise a means of transport for a large group of people, for a special event? We suggest you take a Saurer post bus, dating from the 1950s.
A specific business event, the celebration of a birthday or wedding, the reasons to choose these vehicles of yesteryear are many.